Administrators can now make changes to employees’ time off on a group level. The Group Data Entry tool is used in the same manner as the main monthly calendar screen, with the same level of ease and functionality. Group Data Entry allows an administrator to select any range or group of individuals and do the following:
- Make a group adjustment to employees’ allowed time off
- Give all the members in a group the same day off
- Mark a group occurrence w/ points
- Write a group note for referencing Group Data Entry will allow an administrator to;
- Assign special holidays per a given work group or location, i.e. different provinces (Canada), multiple offices across the globe, or union holidays (U.S.), etc.
- Plan/schedule group meetings, business trips, or training days for a select group of employees
- Globally add a Snow Day for every employee with one click of the mouse
- And more!
So if the Annual Employee Picnic gets cancelled due to rain, you can log in to SoftTIME, delete the picnic holiday off of the calendar for the entire group, make a note stating why, make an adjustment offering the time-off as personal time banked, and even mark it as a 2 point bonus occurrence for the groups positive attitude displayed toward the much anticipated event.
Need an update? Contact Us.